Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TMSXE email notification language

I'm using Cisco TMSXE 3.1 with Exchange 2010.

The emails notifications templates located in ..\Cisco\TMSXE\Config are in english language.

How can i get a french version of these templates ?

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

daleritc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

First, the email templates used to notify organizers are found in Cisco TMS not TMSXE, i.e. Admin Tools > Configuration > Edit E-mail Templates and these can be changed to support French. However, Cisco TMSXE can inject errors, warnings, and informational text into email messages sent by Cisco TMS but these are default English since there is no language switch in TMSXE...meaning you wouldn’t get support for more than one language, i.e. TMSXE is not internationalized or localized. These files are in the config folder you mention, named .sample – editing one and removing the .sample will make the new text active...meaning "Oui", the files are editable and if you only ever needed one language...which I'm assuming you do in this case (French)...there is nothing to prevent you from editing them to be French. How you translate them to French is on your own

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: