cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Touch 8 not connecting to Dual 55" System(c60)

robertdesimone1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I recently had to disconnect the touch screen from one of our C60 dual head systems to clean up some cabling. When trying to reconnect the touch 8, it will not pair with the device. I have direct pairing turned on, and have rebooted the codec as well as manually turning pairing activation mode on. 

The touch screen's mute, volume and ! light up, then only the ! stays lit with no response otherwise. I cannot get it to respond at all.

Ive tried different power adapters, tried moving the screen to another system, same result.

did the screen just die on me? Or is there something else I can try? I have tried a system reset on the screen, but it doesnt respond at all to me holding the ! for 10 seconds.

Help

1 Reply 1

amehla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Robert,

As per the description provided by you, it seems like hardware failure of touch panel.

if it is not booting up at all and only shows light on the ! sign... its best to replace it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: