Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco VCS does not show the user account option

Muhammad Irfan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

We have 7.2 VCS Control server, I am not able to see the user account option under maintenance- Login accounts. Kindly advise.

We dont have find me and TMS provisioing Extension service license, do you think this is the reason.

I have just started my first deployment of VCS, MCU and TMS and I have to add movie client, cisco Jabber video for Ipad and integrtaion with CUCM. CUCM has some polycom end points as well as C40 and C60.

You valuable advise will give me comfort during this deployemnt.

Irfan

BR

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

awinter2
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

this is probably because the VCS is running in TMS PE provisioning mode, in which FindMe is managed through the User portal in TMS, meaning there is no need to set up Maintenance > Login accounts on the VCS.

Edit: You added information that you do not have the Device Provisioning and FindMe option keys. Since User logins directly relate to FindMe, the lack of a FindMe option key would also explain not being able to see Maintenance > Login accounts > User accounts.

- Andreas

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

awinter2
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

this is probably because the VCS is running in TMS PE provisioning mode, in which FindMe is managed through the User portal in TMS, meaning there is no need to set up Maintenance > Login accounts on the VCS.

Edit: You added information that you do not have the Device Provisioning and FindMe option keys. Since User logins directly relate to FindMe, the lack of a FindMe option key would also explain not being able to see Maintenance > Login accounts > User accounts.

- Andreas

We dont have TMS PE mode option feature key, so how it can run in TMS PE mode, whenever I am selecting TMS Provisioing Extension service, it shows this option is not available.

Sorry I didnt read your full answer, there was just digest message on my email, so base on that I have replied.

Yes you may be right,

Kindly advise how I can configure jabber movie now.

Hi Guru,

I have TMS, VCSC and MCU, kindly advise if it is possible to user Cisco Jabber movie in this setup.

BR