cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS Spaces Import into TMS

joe
Level 1
Level 1

Can CMS spaces be imported into TMS for scheduled meetings from TMS managed telepresence endpoints into CMS spaces?

IE, I would like to schedule TMS to force this TP endpoint to call this space at 8am every monday.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
You should setup spaces that can be scheduled by TMS under Systems > Navigator > select your CMS > Settings > Extended Settings. If you don't want to do this, another options is to schedule a conference as Externally Hosted and enter the space's video address.
Note that in order to scheduled conferences in TMS, you must have a minimum of two endpoints, TMS will not schedule a conference with just a single endpoint.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Brian Meade
Level 7
Level 7

I think you can book the conference and select unmanaged bridge and put the alias of the space in there.

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
You should setup spaces that can be scheduled by TMS under Systems > Navigator > select your CMS > Settings > Extended Settings. If you don't want to do this, another options is to schedule a conference as Externally Hosted and enter the space's video address.
Note that in order to scheduled conferences in TMS, you must have a minimum of two endpoints, TMS will not schedule a conference with just a single endpoint.

Thanks Patrick - This was my assumption but my CMS lab and TMS lab are not connected :)

I imagine this further solidifies the writing on the wall for TMS and hopefully this gets folded into CMM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: