cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

codec 90 telepresence system(CTS-C90-K9)

adebola.kuku
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir/Ma,

we purchased a codec 90 telepresence system(CTS-C90-K9) and we discovered that it has not come with a camera and microphone.

please explain why the package is not coming with a camera and micropone by default?

please find the attached BoM.

br

kuku

6 Replies 6

msuthar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kuku,

Camera and microphones are only shipped either in case of Integretor package or with Profile systems.

I guess you have purchased this C90 codec standalone, not as an Integretor package.

crohira
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kuko,

yes, Mukesh is correct

you need to purchase complete C90 intergrator package which includes below items:

CTS-C90CODEC-K9 C90 Unit Codec

PrecisionHD 1080p60 12X Camera - Silver CTS-PHD-1080P12XS+

PrecisionHD 1080p 12X Unit - Silver

CTS-RMT-TRC5 Cisco Remote Control V with Battery LR03 AAA 1.5V Alkaline

it also includes necessary cables.

Dear sir/ma,

I learnt from the cisco team that codec 90(CTS-C90-K9) does not come with neither a camera nor a microphonen and as you guys have confirmed to me above.

Though i have order the codec 90 and he has not come with a camera and a microphone.

I want a fully functional telepresence solution that requires a camera and a microphone.

if i want to order a spare camera and microphone with this codec 90 (CTS-C90-K9) what will be the part numbers of the spare camera and the spare microphone.

br

kuku

Hi Kuku,

Below are the part numbers of the camera and microphone:-

Camera

PrecisionHD 1080p 12X Camera Gen 2 :-  CTS-PHD1080P12XS2

Microphone

Omni Directional Microphone includes 7.5m cable :- CTS-MIC-OMNIDIR

Hi Mukesh,

If I need extra length with CTS-MIC-OMNIDIR is correct use CAB-MIC-20M= ?

br

marco

The microphone connects to the back of the codec with a 3 pin XLR type plug - it'll be cheaper if you go to your local electronics/audio equipment shop and purchase a 3 pin XLR extension cable of whatever length you require (they're about 1/10th the cost of the CAB-MIC-20M= in stores here).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.