Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Codec C40 Access to Cisco Telepresence Maintenance Shell Mode

When accessing the codec C40 via the command line interface (telnet or ssh) as admin user, it accesses on maintenance mode by Cisco Telepresence Maintenance Mode as the attached file so i need to solve this issue.please advice 

5 REPLIES
VIP Green

There's a good document on

There's a good document on the Maintenance Mode in the Documents Section of the forums.

Give some of the options there a shot ("selectsw" is a good one to try), or enabling the "root" login and upgrading/reinstalling the codec software via WinSCP (instructions for this can also be found in the Documents section: Upgrade using WinSCP).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate reponses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Hello WayneThanks for your

Hello Wayne

Thanks for your support and i will do it but i havn't any image to upgarde it so please send me an URL to download it or could i must use my cisco service contract nubmer to download it?

sure, once upgraded operation done i will rate your response ....i don't forget that

VIP Green

If you have an active service

If you have an active service contract, you can download the firmware from the Download Software part of the Cisco web site.

If you are downloading a different major release from what you have (ie, if you have TC5.x and want TC6.x, or TC7.x, you will also need to obtain a new release key from the Cisco Licencing Portal.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--

Hello WayneThere isn't

Hello Wayne

There isn't systemtools rootsettings on command on Maintenance Mode Shell as the attached file to enable root mode to access C40 through WinSP Tool so please advice

Thanks

VIP Green

As per your screenshot, there

As per your screenshot, there is a "rootsettings" command.  You should be able to use this to enable the "root" login.

Wayne
--

Wayne
--
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content