Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Codec C60 multisite connection

Hi all,

I have 3 sites in which codec c60 are running. Now I have to install a new codec c60 in a new site (4th site). This new C60 is registered in a BE-6K in one of the other sites.

Will I be able to setup simultaneous video calls from the new site to all other 3 sites?

Do I have to use a BE-6K in the new site too for that?

which are the licenses required?

What is the bandwidth requirement?

What is the use of the licenses LIC-INTP-c60-MS and LIC-INTP-c60-PR?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

HiMultisite is a local

Hi

Multisite is a local endpoint feature which is unlocked with the MS (MultiSite) option key. The PR key is for PremiumResolution in order to do 1080p / 60 fps calls. The C60 can do 4 way multisite including yourself so you can host a multisite conference on the new C60 with the other 3 C60´s if you have the multisite option on this unit.

Do I have to use a BE-6K in the new site too for that?

The MultiSite is hosted on the local endpoint so it should work.

which are the licenses required?

LIC-INTP-c60-MS

What is the bandwidth requirement?

10 Mbps total multisite bandwidth is avalable 10/4=2.5 Mbps max per participant @ full MS utilization.

/Magnus

I heard that BE-6K have in

I heard that BE-6K have in-built VCS. What is the use of it? Will I have to use it in this case?

Cisco Employee

I heard that BE-6K have in

I heard that BE-6K have in-built VCS. What is the use of it? This questions should be more specific as the VCS has a lot of functionality. Please see the document link below, it´s on nearly 500 pages which is too much to cover here :) But short: It is a SIP/H323 registrar with flexible media and session management but it is a lot more than that. I do not know where to start, so I think it is best you read the document.

If you need it? You can alternatively register the C60´s to the CUCM. So you do not need the VCS for this particular purpose.

As I said the VCS has a lot of functionality you can read more about the VCS here: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/vcs/admin_guide/Cisco_VCS_Administrator_Guide_X7-2.pdf

/Magnus

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content