Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Compatible systems for TMS 13.2.1 and Release 14

Hello, I'd like to know if there is a document somewhere stating which systems could be registered with TMS 13.2.1 and TMS 14, because we were thinking of upgrading the TMS or not, also we had a bunch of systems, old ones too which we're not that sure if can be registered as a system type instead of a Room.

We had this bunch:

Tandberg 1000MXP, 3000MXP, 75MXP, 770MXP, 880MXP, 95MXP, 990MXP, Maestro.

Polycom VSX7000A, Viewstation 128, Viewstation.

Lifesize MX.

I think the MXP series can be registered with no issues, but i'm not sure about the Polycom VSX, Viewstations, Lifesize MX, and Tandberg Maestro (Even if it's still a Tandberg ).

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
2 Replies 2

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

All the MXP is fine, including the Maestro since I remember it was based on MXP software. However, it is an EOL product.

As far as the Polycoms you mention, those are supported as well...but not for long...see the TMS 14.3.1 release notes (page 12):

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/release_note/Cisco_TMS_Release_Note_14-3-1.pdf

Lifesize has never been supported. They can be added as rooms only.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: