Views
Helpful
Replies

Conductor OBTP scheduled conference aliases in TMS - missing granularity

mguguvcevski
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have been configuring support for scheduled TelePresence calls with Conductor X2.1 and TMS 14.2.2.

All is well - the only thing I am missing and I am wondering about is the regex support for the Alias Pattern in Aliases tab for TelePresence Conductor in TMS.

The only variable that actually "takes" is the % sign. This maps to 5 digit strings of numbers starting with 10000.

Is it possible to use "normal" regexes here like in CUCM patterns or VCS search rules ?

I would like to be able to write a DID E.164 range for example, like 40955511XX@cisco.com or

40955511\d{2}@cisco.com - so that I have 100 aliases in this given form.

So far all my efforts have proven fruitless, as whatever I am entering as an Alias Pattern, ends up with a completely ridicilous regular expression on the far right, that makes me think nothing is supported except the % sign. Any way to change or tweak this ?

Any thoughts from the TMEs or TAC support ?

Anyone having a similar experience ?

If this does not "stick" I guess I will have to find some exotic way of using Translation Patterns.

One more question:

With OBTP, this conference alias in the Aliases tab for TPC is the one that gets pushed via XML to the endpoint ?

Thanks,

Mihail

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Mihail,

In TMS 14.1 and 14.2, it is hard coded that '%' expands to 10000. However, this is changed in 14.3, which we will release later in July. From the 14.3 draft release notes:

-Kjetil

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

mguguvcevski
Level 1
Level 1

I looked into this a little bit more, and it seems that the % and the 10000 is hardcoded in TMS.

Hi Mihail

I have similar experience with Conductor.

Cisco supported Conductor version is X1.2 for TMS 14.1.

Alias  in Conductor is not E.164. It is name for new conference in MCU -  If  conference is registered in VCS (H323/SIP) the number of E.164 will be  888XXXXX /88XXXXX@domain (XXXXX is 5 digits from alias in Conductor  '%'). I didn't found how this number change.

Przemek

Hi Mihail,

In TMS 14.1 and 14.2, it is hard coded that '%' expands to 10000. However, this is changed in 14.3, which we will release later in July. From the 14.3 draft release notes:

-Kjetil

Thanks Kjetil.

Regards,

Mihail

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: