Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I deployed a TelePresence system with:

- 02 CUCM.

- 01 TelePresence Conductor.

- 01 Virtual TelePresence Server.

Throught this guide, I configured:

- SIP Trunk from CUCM to TP Conductor (Rendezvous) and Route pattern to make call.

- Conference bridge and Conference Bridge Pools, Conference

- Conference templates and conference aliases.

- User for connect.

- Add TP License for CUCM; release key, call session for Conductor; Screen License for VTS.

My test case:

- 01 Device SX10 call to Conference room by route pattern 6188 with Gateway/Route List is 'Rendezvous_Trunk'.

- In Conductor, make 'Rendezvous Meeting' by alias '(6...)@.*'-'\1.rendezvous_mtg' with templates 'HD Service'.

- 'HD Service' have conference bridge 'To_VTS'.

State of link/trunk:

- Trunk from CUCM to TP Condutor:Time Up: 0 day 1 hour 29 minutes.

- Conference Bridge in TP Conductor:Enabled and Status: Active.

But the call cannot success with message 'Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please consult your directory and call again, or ask your operator for assistance.'

I see this logs in VTS: 

280 08:23:13.256  APP Info conference "6188.rendezvous_mtg": deleted via API (no participants) 
279 08:22:21.505  APP Info conference "6188.rendezvous_mtg" created 

And the TP Conductor has 3 alarms:

- Conference bridge missing Encryption feature key:One or more conference bridges are missing the Encryption feature key. This is required for all TelePresence Conductor B2BUA links. 
- TelePresence Server license resource warning:An individual TelePresence Server's license usage is approaching or has reached full capacity 
- TelePresence Server pool license resource warning:TelePresence Server pool license usage is approaching or has reached full capacity 

I miss Encryption license, the time in Conductor and VTS not same (because VTS using GMT time and cannot change its).

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Thanhduytran

27 Replies 27

You need to enable Multiparty licensing under Maintenance > Option Keys on your Conductor.  Then the TelePresence Server will change from Screen licensed mode to Multiparty licensed mode.

Yes, you're right. I missed this option at the bottom.
I book a test conference and  still Busy when I call the pattern. Also in Conductor there is error: "Policy lookup response: conference is scheduled but not yet created by the scheduler"

Besides adding the PMP licenses to Conductor, there is an option at the bottom of that same page to enable Multparty licenses.  The option is below where you added option keys and release key.

Yes I've done this, book a new conference and receive the error. In TMS I added only Conductor. Have I add another server. In some reason the TMS cannot create the conference either I don't see the conference number just ID. Is this normal?

Here is the meeting details:

Meeting Details

Owner: Nozharov, Zdravko

Conference ID: 16

Language: English (United States)

Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Start Time: 9:13 PM

End Time: 9:43 PM

Duration: 30 minute(s)

Scheduled Time Zone: FLE Standard Time

Recurring: No Recurrence

PIN:

Billing Code:

Extend Mode: Automatic Best Effort

Once you have Conductor and TelePresence Server setup to use Multiparty licenses, in order to use PMP licenses for conferencing you need to utilize TMSPE to assign the PMP licenses to users.  Take a look at the "Managing Personal CMR Conferencing" section in the CMR Premises Deployment Guide Release 7.0 - Primary (for Unified CM) as well as Step C on pg 34.

I'm trying to add Telepresence Conductor from System>Provisioning>User in section Collaboration Meeting Room Templates > Telepresence Conductor Settings but fails with error:
Failed to create CMR. Please contact your system administrator". I've read about java.security file changes and made it, but no success.

I added users manualy also TCS and TS from Systems > Navigator. But when I booking a conference and trying to join in receive:  Ingress cancelled call establishment in TCS. Why TCS cancel the conference. Also when try to open Randezvous without TMS (I have separete alias for this with Scheduled conference set to NO in template) receive:
B2BUA rejected call on the Ingress with 404 Not Found (Policy lookup response: request arrived on an adhoc ip address containing a URI that does not match an existing adhoc conference) and CUCM plays: your call cannot be compleated ad dialed....".

Sounds like CUCM is sending the call to the adhoc location on Conductor instead of the rendezvous location.

Regarding the TCS, I've never seen that error before.

The problem was resolved. The Call Manager sends call to the wrong location how you sad but also I change my deployment to non secure and TCS stop canceled the conference.

Are you getting the error when trying to create a new CMR template and attempting to save it, or are you getting the error when you try to create your CMR through the TMS User Portal?

I've seen heard of a few issues where people had configured IIS on the server themselves and it caused issues with TMSPE, and or the Java version they're running on the server.

I'm getting the error when trying to create a new CMR template.

Hi Zdravko,

Have you  resolved this issue, I am facing the same issue.

Hello,

same for me. Did you fix this issue ?

Thx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: