cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure more than a single Call Bridge Instance

Ben Morgan
Level 3
Level 3

Have a customer with multiple domains, and CUCM clusters. Would like to keep the identity of such domains when using the split CMS deployment.  Is it possible to create multiple Call Bridge IDs/instances on a single CMS Server? My thoughts are to create tenants for each domain. Configure multiple Web Bridges and assign to tenants. Then tie each web bridge to a call bridge or call bridge group configured with the tenants required SIP Domain.

Then go ahead and create users/spaces assigned to tenants to use their Call Bridge/Call Bridge Group and their Web Bridge URL.

Same concept with the TURN Servers.. associate difference instance of TURN Server to each Call bridge linked to the tenant Domain.

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Thanks for the reply Patrick.. I have read through all those documents and other threads... seems like the multi-tenancy subject/design is lightly touched.. From what I have now read.. I should be able to share a single Call Bridge or Call Bridge Group among different IVRs and Web Bridges.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: