Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CT Manager Integration

Hi,

I have a question about the CT Manager 1.6 Integration

1. To begin a session we necesarily needs to push the start meeting button or is there an option to begin automatically the TP meeting?

Thanks

6 REPLIES
Green

Re: CT Manager Integration

You need to press OBTP to start the meeting

Currently we have 3 types:

Scheduled User _must_ press OBTP to start the meeting

Static   User/ Admin from CLI dials into the CTMS

Ad-hoc Admin dial from CTMS and bridged EPs, no user intervention

Ad-hoc may help you since you can control the rooms that will be part of the meeting and no user intevention is required

but i think with the ad-hoc the use need to answer the call to join the meeting (not auto-answer ) !!!

Green

That scenario you describe will be only if SIP trunk to CTMS is configured for OFFNET under Call type.

i never try !!

anyway if  a device set to auto answer it should auto answer even if its offnet !!

Green

Not for Telepresence in this particular call scenario

Setting the SIP trunk to OFFNET and placing a incoming call from CTMS or B2B REQUIRE manual intervenetion

Welcome to the world of TP

With the latest devpack for CUCM 7.02 there is a option to under the device settings for the endpoint that changes CTS Auto Answer be able to "CTS Override - Auto Answer All"  versus just "On Net" calls.  Not really a good thing for someone on B2B to get a random call, but it can be done.

- H

Views
Helpful
Replies