cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Cts 1.9.1 midlett - meet lock

Hello All,

We recently upgraded our customer Cts 1.8.1 to 1.9.1 software. Customer notify to me they coudn't find Meeting Lock feature on CP 7975 Midlett menu.

I looked to release notes but I coun't find any information about that. We have Cisco Touch(touch have meeting lock feature) and customer equipment is far away from me.

Is that removed on Java Midlett Menu ?

Regards,

Baris.

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Baris,

Good Morning! I just upgraded one of my endpoints to 1.9.1. I tested the feature. Meeting Lock feature is included in the midlet version for 1.9.1. On the phone go to MtngCtrl>Meeting Access. The endpoint has to be in a multipoint call for the feature to be available. This isn't a feature for a point to point call. Hopefully this helps out.

V/R,

JD King

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Baris,

Good Morning! I just upgraded one of my endpoints to 1.9.1. I tested the feature. Meeting Lock feature is included in the midlet version for 1.9.1. On the phone go to MtngCtrl>Meeting Access. The endpoint has to be in a multipoint call for the feature to be available. This isn't a feature for a point to point call. Hopefully this helps out.

V/R,

JD King

Community Member

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for reply.

Regards,

Baris.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content