Views
Helpful
Replies

Cts 1.9.1 midlett - meet lock

Bar1s
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

We recently upgraded our customer Cts 1.8.1 to 1.9.1 software. Customer notify to me they coudn't find Meeting Lock feature on CP 7975 Midlett menu.

I looked to release notes but I coun't find any information about that. We have Cisco Touch(touch have meeting lock feature) and customer equipment is far away from me.

Is that removed on Java Midlett Menu ?

Regards,

Baris.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jeff King
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Baris,

Good Morning! I just upgraded one of my endpoints to 1.9.1. I tested the feature. Meeting Lock feature is included in the midlet version for 1.9.1. On the phone go to MtngCtrl>Meeting Access. The endpoint has to be in a multipoint call for the feature to be available. This isn't a feature for a point to point call. Hopefully this helps out.

V/R,

JD King

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jeff King
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Baris,

Good Morning! I just upgraded one of my endpoints to 1.9.1. I tested the feature. Meeting Lock feature is included in the midlet version for 1.9.1. On the phone go to MtngCtrl>Meeting Access. The endpoint has to be in a multipoint call for the feature to be available. This isn't a feature for a point to point call. Hopefully this helps out.

V/R,

JD King

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for reply.

Regards,

Baris.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: