Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CTS-3010 needs to attempt 2 times to dial to the bridge call session.

Hi..

I've just setup a new Telepresence system (CTS-3010) at our client office in Malaysia.

The problem is when the  user want to do call session, they will call this bridge number. However, they complaint they need to dial 2 times and above.

Then only it is accessible to all screen.

Can I know why we could not connect the bridge in the first call. This issue caused delay the session.

Appreciate for those who can give some good inputs on this matter.

Thanks in advance.

h3lpd3sk!2
2 REPLIES

CTS-3010 needs to attempt 2 times to dial to the bridge call ses

Hi Moammad!

Could you tell us a bit more about your deployment? Especially which components are in the call path.

We currently have an issue with a VCS neighbor zone to the MCU using e164 numbers.

That has a simmilar impact with every second call failing (the call when the initial call is

handheld by the VCS which where the MCU is not registered).

If you do not get a better answer and you have valid service contracts,

consider of escalating this case to Cisco TAC.

You can even to this via the menu on the top right!

If you solve it outside this thread, please keep up updated and tell us how you solved it.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

CTS-3010 needs to attempt 2 times to dial to the bridge call ses

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your concern and give response on my problem.

Forgive me for the late reply.

Fyi, this problem has been solved.

As I check on the log, I did noticed some error in Sysop log.

----------------------------

2013-09-26 10:48:04: ERROR Main Display status is Not Ready( Cable Disconnect).
2013-09-26 10:48:06: INFO Audio DSCP Current Marking: [EF], Previous Marking: [EF]
2013-09-26 10:48:06: INFO Audio COS Current Priority: [0], Previous Priority: [0]
2013-09-26 10:48:06: INFO Video DSCP Current Marking: [EF], Previous Marking: [EF]
2013-09-26 10:48:06: INFO Video COS Current Priority: [0], Previous Priority: [0]
2013-09-26 10:48:09: ERROR Right Codec Display status is Not Ready( Check Device).
2013-09-26 10:48:11: INFO Main Display status is Ready.
2013-09-26 10:48:11: ERROR Left Codec Display status is Not Ready( Check Device).
2013-09-26 10:48:17: INFO Left Codec Display status is Ready.
2013-09-26 10:48:17: INFO Right Codec Display status is Ready.

----------------------------

We suspect this may caused that they are facing problem by making call through CTS3010.

So, I advice themto let the endpoint to completely loaded before starting any session that is to make sure all the systems are ready although there are no exact time needed for the system to completely loaded.

It means that give time for a couple of minute for endpoint to fully running because the endpoint is in the sleep mode. Possibly because of the network take time to read.I suggest it to avoid the issue like display codec is not ready as shown in log above.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Views
Helpful
Replies