Views
Helpful
Replies

CTS 3010 Participants

cmfndiaye
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

It is said that the max number of participants in a single room when using the CTS 3010 is 6.

Is it possible to scale up to 18 people per site?

Thanks!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello Fadel

Sure you can upgrade 3010 to 3210. Its very easy as you need change existing camera with wide lens one and install second row table.

Please contact your Cisco Account Manager and he/she will be able to help to organize that.

Obviously your existing room has to be big enough to accommodate second row table.

Thanks

Rafal

View solution in original post

Its not "my exhibit" its an excract from the linked datasheed.

Would guess its, what it says, if the old room is to small -> move the system to a bigger room

and buy the 3210 upgrade kit to get tables and chairs for the additional 12 users.

(which would not have fit in the smaller room :-)

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Fadel!

The CTS 3010 is for 6 participants, if you talk about 18 it would be the 3210 (or TX9200)

Take a look here (3210 data sheet)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/ps7060/ps8329/ps8330/ps9573/ps10754/data_sheet_c78-579688.html

Upgrade kit available for Cisco TelePresence 30x0 rooms

You  can convert a Cisco TelePresence System 30x0 room to a Cisco  TelePresence System 3210 room in any room with Cisco TelePresence System  3210 dimensions (8 ft H x 31 ft W x 23 ft D [2.4 x 9.4 x 7.0m] for the  12-person table and 8 ft H x 24 ft W x 23 ft D [2.4 x 7.3 x 7.0m] for  the 8-person table) or move an existing Cisco TelePresence System 30x0  to a larger room.

Please rate the answer using the stars below!

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your answer.

The problem is that the guys have already purchased the CTS 3010 and they want 18 people.

I was wondering if there is a kind of tuning to fit that number with the CTS 3010.

Hello Fadel

Sure you can upgrade 3010 to 3210. Its very easy as you need change existing camera with wide lens one and install second row table.

Please contact your Cisco Account Manager and he/she will be able to help to organize that.

Obviously your existing room has to be big enough to accommodate second row table.

Thanks

Rafal

Hey Martin, I did not understand this part from your exhibit above:

<< move an existing Cisco TelePresence System 30x0  to a larger room >>?

Its not "my exhibit" its an excract from the linked datasheed.

Would guess its, what it says, if the old room is to small -> move the system to a bigger room

and buy the 3210 upgrade kit to get tables and chairs for the additional 12 users.

(which would not have fit in the smaller room :-)

I got the point now.

Many thanks to Rafal and Martin!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: