Views
Helpful
Replies

CTS-Man Prequalification Assistant 1.6

bjoern
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all!

I have some problems with the CUCM connection verification on the CTS-Man Prequalification Assistant 1.6. It fails every time.

I have downloaded the IE certificate (tpCUCM) and thereafter renamed it from .cer to .der. When I browse to the certificate in CTS-Man Prequalification Assistant and run the executer, the result is always failed. I have also tried a .cer file but to no avail.

Here's the log:

03 Dec 2009 14:30:13,717 INFO - ########################################
03 Dec 2009 14:30:13,717 INFO - Executing task: com.cisco.ts.ctm.tool.tasks.cucm.CUCMConnectionTest("Verify connection to Unified CM servers",Unified CMs,Ready)
03 Dec 2009 14:30:13,727 INFO - ---------------------------
03 Dec 2009 14:30:13,727 INFO - Loading cert file: C:\CCMShare\Atea\TelePresence\CUCM\tpCUCM.der
03 Dec 2009 14:30:13,757 INFO - Verifying connection to Unified CM host:62.148.33.130 at port: 8443 using bind mode: Secure
03 Dec 2009 14:30:13,857 ERROR - Failed to test connection to Unified CM server: Failed to authenticate and connect with CallManager :

com.cisco.ts.scheduler.exception.DiscoveryException(2406,DM,CCM_AUTH_CONN_FAILURE,Failed to authenticate and connect with CallManager
  at com.cisco.ts.scheduler.server.discovery.TestConnection.testConnectivity(TestConnection.java:45)
  at com.cisco.ts.scheduler.server.ServerAdminMgmtImpl.testConnection(ServerAdminMgmtImpl.java:446)
  at com.cisco.ts.ctm.tool.tasks.cucm.CUCMConnectionTest.executeMe(CUCMConnectionTest.java:112)
  at com.cisco.ts.ctm.tool.tasks.EmptyTest.execute(EmptyTest.java:138)
  at com.cisco.ts.ctm.tool.controller.Controller.executeTests(Controller.java:670)

Anyone ever seen or experienced this before?

Any hot tips?

Thanks

Bjoern

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

From the logs,

looks like SSL part is not even established, can you please try the following:

we can try to regenerate the cert in tomcat, 
In CUCM
set cert regen tomcat
Then restart Cisco Tomcat
downlaod new cert and try again
let us know otherwise upload complete log file please

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

From the logs,

looks like SSL part is not even established, can you please try the following:

we can try to regenerate the cert in tomcat, 
In CUCM
set cert regen tomcat
Then restart Cisco Tomcat
downlaod new cert and try again
let us know otherwise upload complete log file please

Hi!

Yep, this somehow got things better. I also had to make a new application user and wipe out the old one from the Prequal app.

But all in all, this now works!

Thanks for your assistance!

Bjoern

hi,

i use the 1.5 tool, and did what you adviced but for me it does not work

do you have any idea what can be wrong?

aleksander