cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTS Profile 52-inch Dual TC5.x support

johnhsnow
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know when this release will be end of support? I read it would be "soon".

I am planning upgrades but just want to get a timeline.

regards and thanks,

John

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you referring to the CTS Profile itself, or the TC software?

According to the End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement, the last day of support for the CTS Profile 52" is 30 November 2017 and the End of SW Maintenance Releases is 17 November 2013 - which has already passed.

Saying that, there was a new release of TC5.1.9 the other day (22 Jan 2014) - although it was only to add different NAND support.  Given that the TC software has progressed through TC6.x and now on to TC7.x, I wouldn't expect much more (if anything) in the TC5.x train.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

johnhsnow
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Wayne:
Yes I am looking for the life cycle for TC5 software releases. I believe they are still supported but I only read support would end soon

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I don't recall specifially seeing one that stated an End-of-Life for TC5.x - there was one for TC4.x and Earlier

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: