Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS Profile 52-inch Dual TC5.x support

Does anyone know when this release will be end of support? I read it would be "soon".

I am planning upgrades but just want to get a timeline.

regards and thanks,

John

3 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Re: CTS Profile 52-inch Dual TC5.x support

Are you referring to the CTS Profile itself, or the TC software?

According to the End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement, the last day of support for the CTS Profile 52" is 30 November 2017 and the End of SW Maintenance Releases is 17 November 2013 - which has already passed.

Saying that, there was a new release of TC5.1.9 the other day (22 Jan 2014) - although it was only to add different NAND support.  Given that the TC software has progressed through TC6.x and now on to TC7.x, I wouldn't expect much more (if anything) in the TC5.x train.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Re: CTS Profile 52-inch Dual TC5.x support

Hi Wayne:
Yes I am looking for the life cycle for TC5 software releases. I believe they are still supported but I only read support would end soon

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

VIP Purple

CTS Profile 52-inch Dual TC5.x support

I don't recall specifially seeing one that stated an End-of-Life for TC5.x - there was one for TC4.x and Earlier

Wayne
--

Wayne
--
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content