Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Does the SX80 include euroblock connectors for cable termination?

Hi, just wondering what comes in the box - does the SX80 include the connectors for terminating the cable on, or is the assumption that the integrator will supply these?

Thanks

6 REPLIES
Community Member

can anyone please confirm? 

can anyone please confirm?

VIP Super Bronze

I would hope that since Cisco

I would hope that since Cisco moved to that type of connector for the SX80, they would supply them.  I checked the installation sheet, and didn't see any mention of them being supplied, but the included items were somewhat vague.  Perhaps someone that has an SX80 can provide some input.

VIP Purple

Every other piece of

Every other piece of equipment that I have purchased with the "Euroblock" or "Phoenix" style connectors have come with them - so it'd be extremely odd for them not to be included with an SX80.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.
Community Member

still no response from Cisco?

still no response from Cisco?!?!

this is a very key piece of info for us deployment guys.  please reply!!!

in case you missed it, the SX80 integrator pack does not include mics.  sales guys be aware :)

Bronze

I can confirm that it does

I can confirm that it does indeed come with the connectors.

In the box, the connectors came in a bag along with rack mount wings and a tiny hex wrench to install them.

Cisco Employee

The August 2016 Ordering

The August 2016 Ordering Guide page 28/70 under CTS-SX80-IPST60-K9 

"Full set of Phoenix-style Euroblock connectors" states it's included.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/telepresence-mx-series/components-and-cables-for-cisco-telePresence-endpoints.pdf

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content