Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

dual display

I have a customer that has two monitors in a conference room, two cubbies and an SX20 with the standard Cisco TP. When they run a local presentation they only get one monitor to display content, which I know is by design. Can they get the local content to display on both?

I looked up solutions in a support forum and found a solution. It told me to have them change the video to single monitor and change both HDMI inputs to First MonitorRole.  The customer did that but then they kept getting an error on the touchscreen that said Resolution was not recognized. 

Is there something else I need to do or will this not work for the customer?

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can manually set the Video Output Resolution for each of the Connector 1 and Connector 2 outputs on the SX20 so they match what the display panels they are connected to support.  That should fix your unsupported resolution error message.

See page 129 of the SX20 Administrator Guide.

Note: I have also moved your question from the Cisco WebEx section of the forums to the TelePresence section where these devices are more actively discussed.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: