Views
Helpful
Replies

DX80 Android upgrade, and contact list upload

muazam ali
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

1. Is it possible to upgrade android OS of DX80 or DX70.

2. is it possible to download saved contacts list from DX80 and upload same contact list to another DX80 or 70

5 Replies 5

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can download the DX80 Software from Cisco.com, 10.2(5.212)SR4 is the latest release, refer to the DX Series Release Notes to see what updates or changes each release contains.

I'm not sure on the contacts, the contacts are usually based on what is configured within CUCM.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your email.

I have CUCM version 11.5 as going through the case notes there is no load file for CE for DX series is it correct?

can you please confirm after upgrading to CE will i still have android features on on DX?

Not all Android features are available if running CE software, refer to the CE8 Release Notes and DX70/80 Convert between CE software and Android-based software for more information.  No data is migrated over when going from Android to CE software.

geturner1
Level 1
Level 1

Question 1. Is it possible to upgrade android OS of DX80 or DX70.

ANS - No, to upgrade android OS,  but YES to convert to CE8.x.x

Question 2. is it possible to download saved contacts list from DX80 and upload same contact list to another DX80 or 70

ANS -  Sorry, but  android was nightmare for us, don't know how to export the file from android. you can import one to the CE.

Cheers

Eric Turner

geturner@akamai.com

Hi Eric Turner,

About import contact file to DX80 CE firmware? How to do this?

What format file we can import?

Thanks