Views
Helpful
Replies

EDGE: After deleting the Unified CM servers from VCS 8.1, TLS is not deleted

sebastjankocelj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have removed the UnifiedCM servers from VCS 8.1 configuration, and I can see that AUTO created ZONEs for TLS are not deleted.  Consequently when I add Unified CMs to the Unified Communications again, I receive the following error:

Failed: Unable to communicate with cucm-pub.domain.si. PutXmlFailed: putxml failure, no ID returned, response="<?xml version="1.0"?>

<Command>

<ZoneAddResult item="1" status="Error">

<Cause item="1">46</Cause>

<Description item="1">Name already exists</Description>

</ZoneAddResult>

</Command>

".

I can see that the "Currently found Unified CM nodes" shows my PUB and SUB server

cucm-pub.domain.sicucm-pub.domain.siTLS / TCP9.1.2TLS: Unknown, TCP: Active
cucm-sub.domain.sicucm-sub.domain.siTLS / TCP9.1.2TLS: Unknown, TCP: Active

, but when reviewing the Status / Unified Communications the error is displayed:

Unified CM serversThere are no Unified CM servers configured.

Restart of both VCS-Cs did not resolved the issue. Any clues?

1 Reply 1

sebastjankocelj
Level 1
Level 1

After the restart I can select the publisher and choose "Refresh servers" and I get "Success: Address lookup for cucm-pub.domain.si succeeded, Unchanged: cucm-pub.domain.si, cucm-sub.domain.si". And then the error from Status / Unified Communications is gone.

The question is why the TLS zones are not deleted after deleting UnifiedCM configuration?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: