Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Edge95 not sending audio or video to Codian MCU sometimes

Hi Everyone,

I have a strange issue that only sometimes haeppnes to remote sites in a Multipoint call.  All equipment is Cisco.

In a point to point call video and audio is fine. When the Edge95 is in a Multi-point conference with a Codain 8510 the Edge95 can’t send or

receive any video and sometimes audio.  I have another Edge95 Codec and that is working fine.  I have compared the configuration of the working unit and the non-working unit and it seems to be the same. This seems to happen only when the Codian MCU is in use and from remote sites

I have been told that this could be a network issue but this is very hard to prove and the clinet is not happy with this answer.

I have noticed that the Video Firewall option is enabled - and Port B is not in use?

Any help is really appreciated!!

Thanks,

Rob

Everyone's tags (6)
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Edge95 not sending audio or video to Codian MCU sometimes

Hi Rob

Thanks for posting. By reading about the issue you are experiencing which seems to have a random pattern where this only happens sometimes I kindly advise you to open a TAC case for this issue as it would likely require logs and deeper troubleshooting.

I think that would be the best way to go for you in this case.

/Magnus

Views
Helpful
Replies