Views
Helpful
Replies

EX60 and MX200 Video Codec Problem

enrique.morales
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all!!

I recently configure my MCU 4501 in order to manage the VC service on our central offices. I see my endpoints registered, but, in the moment that the MCU calls to the endpoint, appear the following message:

28311:34:06.011 CONFERENCEWarningunable to send video to "" - port allocation exceeded
28211:34:06.003 CONFERENCEWarningunable to send video to "Codian MCU 4501" - no common codecs

I activate all the codecs in the MCU, but appears to be the same error. My setup is the following:

(6) EX 60 version TC 5.1.3

(6) MX200 version TC 5.1.3

(1) Codian MCU 4501 version 4.2(1.46)

(1) CUCM version 8.6.2.21900-5

I attach the estatus of the codecs on the conference participants.

Thanks in advance!!

Enrique

1 Reply 1

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

regards the port allocation exceeded, are you running other conferences at the same time?

Take a look at the status page, you only have a limited amount of video participants on the MCU

The 4501 can either be set up for 6HD or 12SD calls at the same time (if its set to support HD

then also 1 SD call eats up 1HD port, so max 6 SD users could connect to it).

You have some additional audio ports, thats why calls might end up as audio only on the MCU,

but this seems to be the case only on one call.

Maybe you have some encryption related issue. How is your encryption setting on the endpoints and CUCM?

Do you have the encryption option key on the mcu and is it enabled?

Any non default codec settings on the endpoints, cucm or the MCU?

Further I am not 100% sure about your deployment. When using CUCM I would use SIP

but the screenshot show the MCU calls as h323. Do you use a VCS?

Some minor things, there is a later MCU software (4.3), your NTP server seems to be not ok.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify