Views
Helpful
Replies

EX60 Camera

Steve Deslandes
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

One of my customer's wants to disable the function where the camera image flips over when pointing the EX60 camera completely down. We tried turning off the flip and mirror option in the menu but the camera still does the same thing. Is it possible that this function cannot be removed on an EX60?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

mubakhta
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Steve,

The Flip & Mirror commands are applicable for Precision HD 1080p cameras and not the Ex series cameras. If you have a look at the administrative guide for Ex series, it would mention that these commands are not applicable for these versions.

For Precision HD 1080p cameras, following are the functions of the flip command :

Cameras Camera [1..7] Flip

With Flip mode (vertical flip) you can flip the image upside down.

Requires user role: ADMIN

Value space:

Auto: When the camera is placed upside down the image is automatically flipped upside down.

Use this setting with cameras that can be mounted upside down, and that can auto detect that

the camera is mounted upside down.

On: When enabled the video on screen is flipped. This setting is used with cameras that can be

mounted upside down, but cannot auto detect that the camera is mounted upside down.

Off: Display the video on screen the normal way.

I will check on my Ex90 to let you know if there is any other way to turn off the flip functionality. I will let you know by tomorrow.

Regards,

Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

Hi Steve,

I checked on my Ex90. Unfortunately there is no way to turn off the flip mode.

Regards,

Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar