Views
Helpful
Replies

EX60 upgrade to 5.0 from 4.2.1

habb2k4
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I'm trying to upgrade terminal to new software.

Terminal upgraded succefully, but after restart asking for release key.

Im trying to get new one on

https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/Licensing/LicenseAdminServlet/displayMigProdDetail?SubGroup=TBSWRELKEYCNTRCT1

but theres only 4.1  keys..

What can i do more? And when will be available release keys for 5.0?

Thanks for assistance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

John Regan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

If you have a valid service contract for a Cisco C Series or EX Series TelePresence system and would like to upgrade to TC5.0 – please contact the GLO at licensing@cisco.com with your serial numbers for TC5.0 release keys. The GLO have the tools to generate these keys on an as-requested basis.

The self service tool will be updated soon to allow for self retrieval of TC5.0 license keys. This is expected to be within the next few weeks.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

John Regan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

If you have a valid service contract for a Cisco C Series or EX Series TelePresence system and would like to upgrade to TC5.0 – please contact the GLO at licensing@cisco.com with your serial numbers for TC5.0 release keys. The GLO have the tools to generate these keys on an as-requested basis.

The self service tool will be updated soon to allow for self retrieval of TC5.0 license keys. This is expected to be within the next few weeks.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

got the key thru email. thanks.

I have the release key but how do I get the system to allow me to enter it after I already told it to upgrade the software?

Hi Daniel,

You can login to the Web Interface of the codec and then go to Maintenance --> Software Upgrade. Under Release key, you can paste the license key and click on Add. The release key would be added to the system.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: