Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

EX90 codecs Call rejections

Hello,

I have an issue with all the EX90s being Call Rejected when connecting to Telepresence MeetMe room - all internal to Corp network.

All our C40s, SX20s all connect to the MeetMe rooms, but all the EX90 failing.

VCS-Control is stating:

2014-04-12T02:35:35+10:00

tvcs: Event="Call Rejected" Service="H323" Src-ip="10.x.x.x" Src-port="11057" Src-alias-type="H323" Src-alias="Codec_Name" Src-alias-type="E164" Src-alias="8635" Dst-alias-type="E164" Dst-alias="5443" Call-serial-number="4e74054a-c197-11e3-9ff5-0010f323ecec" Tag="4e740694-c197-11e3-b249-0010f323ecec" Protocol="TCP" Response-code="Temporarily Not Available" Level="1" UTCTime="2014-04-11 16:35:35,347"

(I change Name & IP in above)

Makes no differance if I try SIP or H.323. I have compared general Advanced settings to working units but nothing stands out.

The EX90 log from TMS says:

onnection ErrorSource Number: , Destination Number: h323:5443, Cause Code: User busy

We have a TX9200 that lives in the CUCM side of the fence with Content Server, Conductor and TP Server.

Just not sure what I should be following?

4e740694-c197-11e3-b249-0010f323ecec into CUCM logs?

Any ideas would be welcome.

Thank you

Everyone's tags (1)
3 REPLIES
VIP Green

Can you give us some more

Can you give us some more information on how your environment is configured and where things are connected?

Given then C40, SX20 and EX90 effectively all run the same TC software, it's likely a difference in the configuration or connectivity - are the C40s, SX20s and EX90s all registered to the same VCS/CUCM?

What Software versions are you running on your endpoints/infrastructure?

How do the configurations/software versions differ from the devices that work, to the ones that don't?

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

this was resolved by updating

this was resolved by updating the firmware in all the codecs to the latest release.

Just a comment from an

Just a comment from an experiance I had recently. I had a similar issue with devices getting the "user busy" error dialing into specific meet-me conferences on 4510 MCU. The error were only on newly created conferences after the rack the MCU was in lost power and rebooted.

I added one MXP pre-configured particpant manually from the conference participants page on the MCU and it connected without issue then after that connection, all systems were able to dial into the conference without error.

I still havent a clue as to why this started to happen nothing else is wrong and no other changes were made before or after the reboot. Anyway see if manully adding an endpoint changes anything for you then maybe that can lead to a resolution or identification of the root cause.  

Views
Helpful
Replies