cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EX90 two Lines and add speed Dial

nayef_lafi
Level 1
Level 1

My freinds, I need Help in this case, we replaced digital phone with new EX90 for our General Manager. but there are some features was exists on the old phone:
1- the old phone has buttons around the screen as a speed dial buttons for some Employees numbers
2- the old phone has two lines one for private and one is the direct line

here he want the same features on the EX90:
1- I configured favourite on the EX90 as a shortcut but he want the speed Dial Buttons appear directly on the screen to

press on it directlry.
2- I configured the EX90 on CUCM and added the second line but it no appeared, so is there any method to enable

both calls on the EX90 (direct and private calls on different lines)

please I need your help urgently

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The DefaultPanel Option is only there in the newer releases of the TC software, I can't recall which version it first appeared in, but it's definately there in the latest TC7.1.3.  If you can't find it, you're probably running an older software version on your EX.

It's found in the web interface under Configuration, System Configuration, UserInterface, TouchPanel Default Panel.

Options are: None, LastUsed, ContactList, MeetingList, and Dialpad.

The ContactList option

Another option (although, only for a single speed dial) is the Facility Service which puts a button in the top left corner of the touchpanel.  Note: Only Facility Service 1 is available from the panel even though you can configure 5 of them.

Wayne
--
Please rememeber to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

I would look at TouchPanel DefaultPanel under User Interface. I think Cisco removed the favorites option but its worth a try.

The EX90 only supports one line, however for incoming calls you can create a translation pattern of the private line to the actual line on the EX90. However, there is no way to "pick" that private line when dialing out.

Please rate useful posts.

Dear George Many thanks for answer, but I don't find the DefaultPanel Option to check if I can configure something equal to the speed dial option in the old phone.smiley

The DefaultPanel Option is only there in the newer releases of the TC software, I can't recall which version it first appeared in, but it's definately there in the latest TC7.1.3.  If you can't find it, you're probably running an older software version on your EX.

It's found in the web interface under Configuration, System Configuration, UserInterface, TouchPanel Default Panel.

Options are: None, LastUsed, ContactList, MeetingList, and Dialpad.

The ContactList option

Another option (although, only for a single speed dial) is the Facility Service which puts a button in the top left corner of the touchpanel.  Note: Only Facility Service 1 is available from the panel even though you can configure 5 of them.

Wayne
--
Please rememeber to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Many thanks Friends