Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

expressway E&C

Hi

my topology:

CUCM (10.5) ->core (x8.1)->edge (x8.1)-> c40 and jabber. SX20 (7.0) endpoint is registered in CUCM, I need some document about configuration to these devices to allow the sx20 places some calls to internet and from internet to sx20. I have red the "Mobile Remote Access via Expressway Deployment Guide X8-1-1" document and the configuration is enable.

Thanks in advance.

• TelePresence
2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Have you configured

Have you configured everything in the deployment guide? Have you uploaded certificates to the expwe and c as well as the endpoints??

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"

Hi Ayodeji,I have configured

Hi Ayodeji,

I have configured all according to MRA guide; I have red at internet that I need to create another traversal zone to expressway calls (internet) is this right?  currently I am  able to chat, presence and search contacts but no make calls or place calls through jabber.

Views
Helpful
Replies