Views
Helpful
Replies

expressway-e demo license

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Guys,

I am trying to run MRA in my lab and I am wondering how I can get a demo license for expressway-e and c demo licenses for the lab. Any ideas?

Please rate all useful posts
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Contact your Cisco Account Manager and they should be able to get you demo licenses for like 90 days or something.

View solution in original post

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

You can also get it with the NFR bundle. Exp C/E is a free license so you can actually order it as well.

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Contact your Cisco Account Manager and they should be able to get you demo licenses for like 90 days or something.

Dear Patrick,

is Demo licensing will work for calls outside the domain or organization. I mean if anyone have demo license for Expressway-C and E. is that work for B2B calls or B2C calls for limited period of time or it will be only within a domain ?

Thank you and Ragrads,

Umer Javed

I'm not entirely sure, never needed to request anything for demo purposes. Suggest you contact your Cisco Account Manager and see what they can provide you. 

For B2B and B2C calls, you will need Rich media session licenses. If you have RMS licenses, then calls will work. 

Thank you Patrick and George

so what is demo license for ??

You can have rich media license with demo license. In effect you can do everything with demo licenses only for the period of time the licenses are valid for

thank you for your response Ayodeji

but it make me more confuse. if i have demo license which is for limited period of time than why i need RMS license because it does not have any time limit please explain lil bit

You need RIch media license for B2B calls. This is available also as a demo license. There is nothing confusing about it.

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

You can also get it with the NFR bundle. Exp C/E is a free license so you can actually order it as well.

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Thanks George. I sent you a PM, please respond

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: