cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extra Cisco Background Images for DX series endpoints?

Hello everyone.  Is anyone aware of additional backgrounds available for download from Cisco, for use on DX series endpoints?  I have customers asking for different ones and I recall on the EX series endpoints there were more than 2 from which to choose.   If not does anyone know of a place to download royalty-free nice images that are optimized for these endpoints?  Thanks in advance for any assistance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you so much for the good advice. I really appreciate it!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can add a custom wallpaper to the DX80 via the web interface.  Using a custom wallpaper can change the user experience depending on what version of software you have on the endpoint(ie, some on-screen elements such as the clock, today's bookings, One Button to Push, can be affected depending on the software release), so should be considered carefully before doing so.

There aren't necessarily any downloadable backgrounds that are specifically "optimized" for a DX80, but as the screen is a standard 1920x1080 resolution, you should be able to find/download many images from the internet (do a search for "Free Wallpaper").

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank you so much for the good advice. I really appreciate it!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: