Views
Helpful
Replies

Findme using B2BUA is not working

khoabui76
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to configure Findme account for Lync 2010.  The B2BUA link to the Lync 2010 server is active and calls were successfully made between Lync clients and VCS clients.  However, Findme account was never registered to Lync 2010 server.  The status/Application/OCS/Lync Users shown nothing. I have ATAC looking at the issue but found nothing wrong with my configuration after couple hours of troubleshooting.  At the moment, if a VCS endpoint is calling the Lync client, both the Lync client and principal device, which associated to a different VCS endpoint, ring. However, if another Lync client is calling a Lync client with Findme account, then only the Lync client rings.  I also restarted the B2BUA service and turn on and off Findme while turn on logging on Lync server and found no SIP registration for the Findme account from VCS.  Wonder if anyone ran into this issue before?

4 Replies 4

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So you do not see any users in the Lync Users page? The users and sipdomain is the same on the Lync and FindMe so that they match? OR do you see users in there but that they are not registered?

/Magnus

khoabui76
Level 1
Level 1

Nothing is shown in the ocs/lync users page!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Is the b2bua configured to register the findme accounts to Lync?

khoabui76
Level 1
Level 1

Yes