Views
Helpful
Replies

Full screen presentations when not on a call

marrachart
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

When you use the CTS500 or CTS1300 as an presentation device when you're not in a call, the presentation is not fullscreen.

Image stays underneath camera (cluster) and is resized with borders on the side and top.

I understand why (camera is hanging in front of your presentation) but I've got a customer who wants to force the system into a fullscreen presentation device. Even if this means that the camera is blocking a part of the presentation).

Is it possible to force this somehow, perhaps through CLI commands on the CTS?

Or will it be an option in later releases? (Currently running 1.6.7)

Thanks.

Martijn

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hdewulf
Level 1
Level 1

On the single screen systems 1300 when you are not in a call and using the screen as a presentation You need hdmi to gen3 plasma, there is additional hmdi on gen3, plug the laptop there and you are done but this won't work with autocollab, only local display

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

hdewulf
Level 1
Level 1

On the single screen systems 1300 when you are not in a call and using the screen as a presentation You need hdmi to gen3 plasma, there is additional hmdi on gen3, plug the laptop there and you are done but this won't work with autocollab, only local display

I've got a 3th GEN screen on my 1300 unit and attached a HDMI-2-DVI cable to the second HDMI port on the screen but it's not showing anything.

System is idle at the moment but the screen is not becoming active when we hang a laptop on the HDMI-2-DVI cable.

Hello Martin ,

If you are using a DELL computer you need to use the docking station to make it working.

-Hans

Got it working with another laptop...

You don't really need a docking station, the newer laptops have an onboard DVI-interface.

Thanks for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: