Views
Helpful
Replies

how content server play in web page

ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

please share how to make video in Content Server (CS) can be played in website page (not by CS web interface), when i use cisco MCu 4200 or 4500 there is embedded applet code which i can insert it in website page code. But inn CS there is only content link, and it will be a hyperlink to CS page not player in web page itself.

please advice

Regards,

Acer

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I do not belive it is possible with the content servers to do that out of the box.  To do that, or something similar, you will need to the content and manage it with some other system.  Perhaps you should look in to Cisco Show and Share or the MXE3500

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne,

thank you for answer, unfortunately TCS has no feature like IP  VCR or MCU, i think we will think again to sell it, because many our customer were Tandberg codian users, so they are very familiar with IP VCR, since it has been EOL we think Cisco will add codian feature to content server, but it just dream now.

OK thanks again wayne, i appreciate your help.

Regards,

Acer