cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to invite to participants in a auto scheduled conference?

quake3bak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am a network engineer in Seoul with C series and EX series of telepresence.

I am managing some codec like C20, 60, EX90, E20 with TMS, VCS, MCU.

For the first. I have 2 questions.

I wonder that how to make a conference without throughing webpage of TMS administrator by an Endpoint User with using Endpoint Device such E20.

is it possible?

If the endpoint user make a conference without throughing webpage, is there any way to notice other participants that the conference is opening

and, possible to invited person would join the conference within oneclick?

I deeply hope get some information about auto conferenceing and auto reservation scheduling system by an endpoint user not the administrator.

thanks for reading and because of none of mother language, sorry for inconvinience.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It is not possible to schedule a conference in the same sense that you do from TMS from an end device.

/Magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

crisalex
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jinsung,

I'm not sre if this is wat you are looking for , but since the E20 device does not have multisite built in capabilities I suggest to consider deploym multiway setup.

Detailed description of the multiway can be found at the following link (

Multiway without TelePresence Conductor section of the page) :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/articles/cisco_telepresence_mcu_configure_multiway_kb_166.shtml

More details about VCS, MCU and endpoints configuration in order to support multiway cand be found at :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/vcs/config_guide/Cisco_VCS_Multiway_Deployment_Guide_X7.pdf

I hope that this helps

Regards

Cristian

Thanks Alexe to answer my question.

But, unfortunatly you might miss understood.

I wonderd

1. how to make scheduled conference from end device not the TMS web-page.

2. how to invite people whom I want to join at one click.

I knew the way to Multiway, but that is just possible inviting a person one by one.

I need otherways... Anyway, thanks to answered this.

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It is not possible to schedule a conference in the same sense that you do from TMS from an end device.

/Magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

thanks a lot!

finally, I got the answer. even if it is impossible.

So, I don't need to consider any more about it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: