Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to turnoff the display of Touch pad when not in call

Hello Team,

We have CTS 1300-65 unit which has Cisco Telepresence Touch (8-inch). We need to timeout the device when the device is not in call. In other words, we need to save energy by dimming or turning off the display of the Touch Device. Please let me know the procedure.

Thanks in advance,

Solomon Kavala.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Solomon,

i am not sure but as per my knowledge on touch 12, its  not possible to put it on standby

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

amehla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Solomon,

could you confirm if this is a touch 8 or touch 12 ?

Touch 8-inch devices support the Cisco TelePresence EX Series (EX60, EX90), Cisco TelePresence Profile Series (Profile 42, Profile 55, Profile 65), Cisco TelePresence MX Series (MX200 and MX300), Cisco TelePresence Integrator C Series (Integrator C40, C60, C90), and the Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set.

Touch 10-inch devices support the second-generation MX300 and future generations of SX and MX Series.

Touch 12-inch devices support Cisco TelePresence TX Series (TX9000, TX9200 and TX1310), Cisco TelePresence System 3000 Series (3010), Cisco TelePresence System 3200 Series (3210), Cisco TelePresence System 1300 Series (1300-47, 1300-65), Cisco TelePresence System 1100 (1100), and Cisco TelePresence System 500-32 endpoints.

check this information on below link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/ps7060/ps11307/ps11336/data_sheet_c78-646041.html

Hi Amit,

Ours was touch 12.

Regards,

Solomon.

Hi Solomon,

i am not sure but as per my knowledge on touch 12, its  not possible to put it on standby

Thank you Amit. Actually that is what I have also found from Cisco, as Touch 12 screen does not power down. Because that was the expected behavior for the Cisco TelePresence Touch 12, even after hours or when the system has been idle for some time.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/tx_sw/6_0/userguide/ctstouch_trouble.html

Thank you again for your prompt response.

Solomon.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: