Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ISDN GW 3241 with CUCM 10.5 or VCS

Hello all,

What is the best practice to deploy ISDN GW 3241.

Does it connect with CUCM or VCS Control ?

How do we connect it with CUCM or with VCS ?

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Green

There's some basic steps in

There's some basic steps in the Getting Started Guide and there's some more information on different ways to configure it in this thread: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11580051/isdn-gw-3241-admin-config-guide

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.
3 REPLIES

Hello,After searching & study

Hello,

After searching & study I have found following:

1- ISDN Gateway will register into VCS Control as H.323 GW & We will have SIP Trunk between VCS Control & CUCM... is it correct ?

2- I have Video devices MXP 3000 & 6000 series, i believe these devices will register into VCS Control as SIP & will use as video calls ? ... is it correct ?

3- I have few SX 20 configured as SIP into CUCM, if we have connectivity as in Step 1, will end points registered into CUCM be able to use ISDN GW for video calls ?

Regards,

Can any body help me on how

Can any body help me on how to add ISDN GW into VCS Control as H.323 Device ?

Regards,

VIP Green

There's some basic steps in

There's some basic steps in the Getting Started Guide and there's some more information on different ways to configure it in this thread: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11580051/isdn-gw-3241-admin-config-guide

Wayne
--

Wayne
--
Views
Helpful
Replies