cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISDN Link configuration problem

Troucek
Level 1
Level 1

We have a project with a couple of ISDN Links. The IDSN was just recently installed in one room and the ISDN information recently changed in the other. In the room where the info changed I have been unable to get into the ISDN Link configuration. The SX-80 is still paired and it shows as connected however the configuration tab just shows the spinning wheel but never populates the information.

So far I have power cycled both devices, unpaired the unit from the SX-80, re-paired the units and factory reset the ISDN Link using SSH.

I am not sure if it is a defective unit, but will be returning to troubleshoot with support soon.

The other room is configured and working fine.

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Make sure that the software is up to date on the ISDNLink (and the SX).  There were a number of connectivity issues and bugs that have been fixed on the ISDNLink software recently.  The recommended version is IL1.1.7.

Also make sure you have IPv6 enabled on the SX, as IPv6 is required for the two devices to communicate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne,

Thank you for the reply, the SX-80 is up to date and I will check/update the ISDN Link when we return.

Thank you,

Tom