I am setting up Movi but I can't set up TMS Agent replication with VCS Control.
I'm trying to enable provisioning in my TMS. But after the VCS is inserted, in TMS in Systems > Navigator, selecting the VCS and under TMS agent tab
check the option "Enable TMS Agent Data Replication:" after that the Activity status for TMS Agent show this message: "Unable to connect to the TMS agent on this VCS" and the option "Enable TMS Agent Data Replication:" it's disabled.
- you should be able to perform the forward and reverese lookup for the FQDN from VCS and TMS vice-versa.
- check if you any windows firewall ON or any other firewall in between.
- check for port 389 and 4444 should be allowed to communicate to VCS in case if firewall
- check local TMS agent health it should be all GREEN'S
- alternatively if its a new VCS and you are enabling the replication for the first time then you can use the command
tmsagent_destroy_and_purge_data, The command needs to be run through root prompt of VCS - Once the result is successful then reboot the VCS and once it comes online, try to enable the replication again.
Make sure that the configuration in the provisioning directory is correct. The config should be "Phone book server URI" not URL the uri is email@example.com. When this is correct go to the phonebook and click access control. Check the boxes for groups you want to see phonebooks and save. Remember for the provisioning phonebook to show entries the other users must have logged in so they get associated with a device.
IntroductionCUCM Routing RulesDial String implementation PolicyCUCM Routing LogicSIP URI Call Routing Analysis+++ Case Study: 1 ++++++ Case Study: 2 +++Conclusion
Over the last few months, I have had the privilege of working on SI...
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...