Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber ipad for Telepresence Far End Camera Control for MCU Auto Attedant

rasimyigit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

it is possible to set over the ipad, if we join to the Auto Attendant on the MCU to serverval conference rooms. How i can move  the arrow on the Auto Attendant on the with the iPad?

is that possible?

THX

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Valentin Ichim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You could activate DTMF navigation by pressing twice # on DTMF window.

Then you could use 8, 2, 4 and 6 keys ( for up, down, left and right ) for menu navigation.

Hope that help !

Valentin

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Yes, Jabber for IPad does support FECC, but it is not enable by default, you will have to enable FECC in provisioning directory configuration in TMS. Configure your provisioning template and set the parameter "Far end camera control" to On.

I hope this help.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

rasimyigit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I enabled the feature in the template , but it did not help. How I can use the far end camera control on the iPad . It is not possible

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi,

To update the settings, you must to reprovision the client, just logout and login again. Have you done that?

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

We do not see an icon on the iPad for far end camera control or up/down/left/right arrows.  When/if enabled properly in the TMS, what do you TAP on the iPad screen to invoke the FECC?  We've downloaded the latest, 9.4.3 Cisco Jabber for iPad.

I just had a look at our work iPad2 and there is no FECC option available neither in enterprise version nor "free" version. (Enterprise version is being provisioned with FECC "On".)

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Valentin Ichim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You could activate DTMF navigation by pressing twice # on DTMF window.

Then you could use 8, 2, 4 and 6 keys ( for up, down, left and right ) for menu navigation.

Hope that help !

Valentin

Perfect. It works :-)

I'm glad I could help you !

Works nicely for navigating a MCU menu, which was the original question, so +5 for that , but it ain't FECC - and it would be nice to have FECC in point-to-point calls. /shrug

/jens

We are trying to use the iPad FECC when connected to a Cisco TS 8710 and want to change the layout being sent.  It doesn't work.  ## does nothing...should there be some feedback showing you are in FECC mode?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: