Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Legacy Tandberg Documentation

I have a customer that has a pair of Tandberg Legacy equipment.  A Boarder Controller and a Gatekeeper.

Looking for configuration docs for Q5.x and Q6.x for the Boarder Controller and N5.x and 6.x for the Gatekeeper.

can someone point be the way?

Thanks.

Everyone's tags (1)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Tandberg's old FTP site is

Tandberg's old FTP site is apparently still available:

http://ftp.tandberg.com/pub/software

The PDFs are in their respective Border Controller and Gatekeeper folders.

Edit: Sorry, those are just Release Notes.  A quick Google search for Tandberg Gatekeeper User Manual (or Border Controller) shows a bunch of links of the PDFs in various places around the web.

Community Member

That's correct. Only the

That's correct. Only the Cisco VCSc / VCSe support H323/SIP interworking.  The old Tandberg Gatekeeper only supported H323.

4 REPLIES

Tandberg's old FTP site is

Tandberg's old FTP site is apparently still available:

http://ftp.tandberg.com/pub/software

The PDFs are in their respective Border Controller and Gatekeeper folders.

Edit: Sorry, those are just Release Notes.  A quick Google search for Tandberg Gatekeeper User Manual (or Border Controller) shows a bunch of links of the PDFs in various places around the web.

Community Member

I just googled the documents

I just googled the documents and downloaded. Have a go. If you're familiar with the VCS you should be able to catch on to how the Gatekeeper with the Border Controller works. PM me if you want the documents I found.

Community Member

Thanks.  Was hoping that the

Thanks.  Was hoping that the 6.x added sip support but it does not look like it.

Community Member

That's correct. Only the

That's correct. Only the Cisco VCSc / VCSe support H323/SIP interworking.  The old Tandberg Gatekeeper only supported H323.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content