Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Licensing Movi

Hello, I will need to register 10 Movi clients on the VCS-E, What are the minimun requirements of  licenses  for it?

The licenses that I have,  are the following:

VCS:

10 Non Traversal Calls, 5 Traversal Calls, 2500 Registrations, Encryption, Interworking.

VCSE:

0 Non Traversal Calls, 5 Traversal Calls, 2500 Registrations, 1800 TURN Relays, Expressway, Encryption, Interworking.

TMS:

CTI-TMS-SW-K9     Cisco TelePresence Management Suite - Includes 10 Systems

At the moment, I don't understand the licensing for MOVI clients on the VCSE.

Thanks

2 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Licensing Movi

Hello Oscar -

Jabber Video (Movi) licesning is based within TMS, utilizing TMS Provisioning Extension.  If you look at the TMSPE data sheet you'll find Movi licenses and amounts you can purchase.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/conferencing/telepresence-management-suite-tms/data_sheet_c78-707901.html

All you need are those and can utilize TMSPE to provision Jabber Video (Movi) users.  As far as how TMS hands out the liceses to the users is on an as use basis, so a license is only used for the time period someone is logged into Jabber Video (Movi) or there device being provisioned.  Once they sign out, the license is returned to the pool to be used by the next person.

No licensing is required on the VCS, just take into consideration how many non-traversal and traversal calls you can handle to allow the amount of users you'd like to be in calls at one time.

CTI-TMS-SW-K9     Cisco TelePresence Management Suite - Includes 10 Systems is for managed systems you add into TMS into the System Navigator.

Licensing Movi

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for your response.

Then, I will need to purchase Cisco TMS Provisioning Extension Option key.

Includes 10 Systems that mean?, with this What I can do with the following license:

CTI-VCS-EXPRESS-K9VCS Expressway

SW-VCS-7.X-K9Software Image for VCS with   Encryption Version 7.X
LIC-VCS-1800TURNVCS 1800 TURN Relay option
LIC-VCS-GWEnable GW Feature (H323-SIP)
LIC-VCSE-EEnable Expressway feature
LIC-VCS-BASE-K9License Key - VCS Encrypted   Software Image

LIC-VCSE-5Video Communication Server - 5   Traversal Calls

and What is the meaning for Local Database in the VCS or the VCS-E, I am very confuse.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies