Views
Helpful
Replies

Location of custom background image in MX200 file system

Chris Vernon
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm having an issue uploading a custom image to an MX200 running TC6.1.1. I only have one pc with access to this MX200, but the browser is not compatible so I am unable to upload the custom image thru the web interface. I am looking for the folder where I can transfer the png file via winscp and then run a command via SSH to use the custom image. I found one location that has the background images, but it is read-only and I don't believe it is the right one. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I don't have and MX200, but I checked on my EX60, the wallpaper I just uploaded is located in:

/user/posters

Despite what it was called on my computer, it was renamed to simply "wallpaper".  If you don't already know it the command to change the wallpaper to what you want will be is:

xConfiguration Video Wallpaper: Custom.

Hope it helps.

Patrick

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I don't have and MX200, but I checked on my EX60, the wallpaper I just uploaded is located in:

/user/posters

Despite what it was called on my computer, it was renamed to simply "wallpaper".  If you don't already know it the command to change the wallpaper to what you want will be is:

xConfiguration Video Wallpaper: Custom.

Hope it helps.

Patrick

Beautiful! Went right in...Thanks a ton!