Views
Helpful
Replies

Logo on Tandberg Endpoints

binu.john
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have Tandberg VCS with endpoints EX 90 and Profile series which are registered with H323.

1)Can i upload my company logo as a background on the Tandberg endpoints?

2)Also like to know whether i could add company logo when the users dial into a conference using MCU,(like a welcome screen)?

3)Can i make to call the endpoints using ip address which are registered with H323?

Please advice.

Thanks

John

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You will have to make some changes on your endpoint , by making Call Mode as Direct , and then you should be able to dial directly.

For more clarifications, let me know I will open up a case on your behalf and will go for a troubleshooting session.

Regards,

Saurabh

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

sauragu2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi John,

Yes, You can upload your company Wallpaper to the Tandberg Endpoints which should be *.png wallpaper of resolution 1920x1080.

Yes, you can also add any logo or banner in MCU , by logging into MCU and adding Banner in Conference section.

Yes, you can call to endpoints which are registered using H323 by using h323 : XX: XX : XX :XX

Hope I answer your query.

Regards,

Saurabh Gupta

Thanks Saurabh,

If one endpoint is not registred with either H323 or SIP(only has an IP addrs), and other end point is registered with h323 can i make a call using IP from H323 device to the 1st device?

You will have to make some changes on your endpoint , by making Call Mode as Direct , and then you should be able to dial directly.

For more clarifications, let me know I will open up a case on your behalf and will go for a troubleshooting session.

Regards,

Saurabh

binu.john
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Saurabh,

I will try this tommorow and let you know. Can i have your email?

Rgds

John

My Email Id is sauragu2@cisco.com