MCU 4500 series unable to display participant name
For this you need to over-ride display name.
1. You need to add endpoint to MCU
2. Login to MCU and click on endpoints
3. Add endpoints and specify the parameters
4. Click on add SIP endpoints
5. Specify Call-in and call-out parameters
6. In call-out parameters, mention IP address of VCS.
7. Under conferencing parameters, Mention the display name overide. This name will be displayed in MCU and in the conference as well.
Now Call-in and Call-out parameters should be correct, because this information is compared and MCU decides if it configured endpoint or not. Once MCU finds matching parameters, it confirms it as configured endpoints and applies the display overide and other settings
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any query
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...