Views
Helpful
Replies

MSE 8000 Rack Specification

Saurabh Gupta
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Telepresence Experts,

I went through the MSE 8000 deployment guides, and I can only see the MSE 8000 power requirements and other requirements.

But I cannot see anywhere the Rack Specification for installing MSE 8000.

I need to provide the RACK specification to my Customer so that they can build the rack accordingly.

Or is it something, which Customer can also order to Cisco? If yes, Can you pass the PID?

Regards,

Saurabh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Saurabh - Good morning.  Under physical dimensions:

http://www.tandberg.com/collateral/product_brochures/TANDBERG_Codian_MSE_8000.pdf

PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS

Height 33.25", 842 mm (19U)

Width 17.2", 437 mm

Depth 20.5", 520 mm

19" rack mountable (kit supplied)

Power -48 VDC, 100–240 VAC 50/60 Hz

Power shelves are Valere Power Shelves are 1U for each shelf.  Does this help? 

VR

Patrick

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Saurabh - Good morning.  Under physical dimensions:

http://www.tandberg.com/collateral/product_brochures/TANDBERG_Codian_MSE_8000.pdf

PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS

Height 33.25", 842 mm (19U)

Width 17.2", 437 mm

Depth 20.5", 520 mm

19" rack mountable (kit supplied)

Power -48 VDC, 100–240 VAC 50/60 Hz

Power shelves are Valere Power Shelves are 1U for each shelf.  Does this help? 

VR

Patrick

Hey Patrick,

Thanks for the reply. I hope you remember me as well, I was in TAC before , went on video call with you once for our lab MCU issue.

Coming over to this , so I can pass this physical specs and dimensions to the customer and he will ask his infrastructure team to create MCU Rack, is it also orderable from Cisco?

Thanks Again!

Regards,

Saurabh

HI Saurabh.  Thought that was you.  Glad to see your doing well!

Any MCU going into the chassis system will simply slide in to the system,  This physical dimensions is for the entire chassis itself.  Any blade purchased by the customer will just slide into one of the slots on the chassis system itself.

As far as ordering the actual physical rack itself, I'm not sure, but i'm pretty sure we may supply racks to house the system in, I'm just not sure how to order that. 

VR

Patrick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: