cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiparty Video without CUWL Pro

billmatthews
Level 1
Level 1

We have a BE6K with CUWL standard users.  We're adding some DX650s and the users want to be able to do:

1) Personal multiparty video conferencing

2) External video conference calls

For the external calls I just need LIC-EXP-RMS?

But what licensing do I need for multiparty video?  I know it's included with CUWL Pro, but is there any separate option with CUWL Standard?

Thanks!

Tom

6 Replies 6

Hi Tom

1). For Multiparty you need deploy TelePresence Server plus TelePresence Conductor.

For virtual TelePresence Server you must have hardware and purchase some quantity screen licenses.
For TelePresence Conductor you must have hardware. For small deployment you can use free TP Conductor.

2). For External call use search : Collaboration Edge

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/solutions/CVD/Collaboration/Feb2014/CVD-CollabEdgeUsingBE6000-Apr14.pdf

P.S. if you purchase CUWL Pro you receive some quantity for screen license for vTS.

br Oleksandr

Hi Oleksandr,

It is applicable for WebEx and personal Multi party video ?

So I know that I need the hardware for WebEx

But Do I need any other license beside the CUWL PRO to have CWMS on premises ??

And If I order 100 CUWL PRO. Will I have 100 concurrent conferences for 100 users, so 100 license can have more than 100 participants ? or 100 concurrent participants in all held conferences ? or what is the limit ?

Thanks

Hi Haitham,

The WebEx is a part of CUWL-Pro proposition.

Each UWL-PRO user gets Named User license entitlement to both the hosted version (Cisco WebEx Meeting Center) for one year and the on-premises version (Cisco WebEx Meetings Server) perpetually.

The Cloud WebEx Named User license allows each Professional user to host a conference with up to 25 participants.

Yes. For WebEx On-Premises you need additional hardware that meets of WebEx system requirements.

br Oleksandr

Hello Hythem Basha and All,

I have BE6k H

with 35 CUWL professional ,

customer want confirmation on the following to be supported and to add any extra license if needed:

Ability to host multiparty conference Calls of maximum 8 parties with Video Codecs in the meeting rooms, Cisco Jabber Clients & Video Phones of QAFAC Users and Outside parties, all in one meeting

Implementation of Cisco Expressway technology for VPNless Jabber Connections for QAFAC users & establish secure Business to Business Video Calls.

Capability for QAFAC remote users to join the meetings over internet via Jabber Clients and Video Phones, establishing secure, VPNless connectivity to QAFAC network.

Capability for QAFAC remote users or Guests to join the video conferences in Audio only mode from their phones dialing via PSTN.

Capability to Audio call QAFAC outside users / guests over PSTN during video Conferences

Integration of Cisco Collaboration Solution with QAFAC MS Skype for Business platform for incoming & outgoing Audio Calls mobility

appreciate your support on the same

Simon Taylor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Tom

I'm also having trouble finding the license for Personal Multiparty with CUWL standard. 

According to the ordering guide

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/partner/WWChannels/technology/ipc/downloads/be-6000.pdf

Personal Multiparty Video is "Optional" with UWL-Standard, but I don't see anywhere a licence key for it.

(Oleksandr's reply is wrong I'm afraid - whilst you need to deploy TelePresence Server and TelePresence Conductor, the required Screen Licences and Conductor licence are provided if buying Personal Multiparty)

Hi friends

You always have two choice:
1. Buy required quantity CUWL-Pro for Multipary promo and receive screen licenses for vTS and conductor licenses follow Personal Multiparty program.
2. Buy screen licence for vTS, or TS, or MCU and conductor .

br Oleksandr

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: