Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Multiway ?

Curent setup C40 codec (multiway enabled) VCS 7.1 Conference Factroy configured MCU4510 ad-hoc template configured.

This is all working correctly.

Scenario

C40 using multiway adds 3 additional particiapants to the conference. When the C40 (Host) leaves the conference the other 3 particiapnts remain in conference. My customer wants the ad-hoc conference to end as the template for ad-hoc conferences the "When only guest remain" option set to Disconnect all participants.

The question I have is there a way to set the participants that were added by the host to be guests. So when the c40 leaves the conference the others are disconnected.

Our testing scenario is using a c40, we would like this to apply to any enpoint that initiates the multiway conference.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY

Multiway ?

These are two features which do not work together.

A multiway conference will create a new conference id, but this is a chair and not a guest-id.

So also all other participants who join in would also be chair status.

Currently I do not see a way to fix that. If its important for you/your customer consider filing

a feature request.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Views
Helpful
Replies