Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

MXP 1700 has H264??@104

During a recent point to point DVTC connection one of my Tandberg 1700’s, received the following error: H264??@104. (It did not transmit or receive audio and video).

I found this error by webbing in the device, and looking at the Call Overview.

Both devices are MXP 1700's, they both had F9.1.3 software, I downgraded the one that was giving me the issue to F9.1. I am still having the same problem.

They are also located in the same building and same subnet.

The device can call other 1700/1000/and E20's on my network with no issue. These devices are not within the same building, but they are using the same MCU/TMS. The MCU/TMS server is not the same building or subnet as the device that is having issues.

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re:MXP 1700 has H264??@104

I think this usually prints cause it doesn't know the resolution of the incoming video cause if either can't decode it or there is media being received from the far end. You can check the stats on both sending and receiving endpoint to verify. If one is sendingand the mxp isn't receiving, you may have a problem network wise.

VR
Patrick

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

VIP Green

Re:MXP 1700 has H264??@104

Hi Carmen,

F9.1 is pretty old... are you able to upgrade to a newer software version.  (F9.3.1 is the latest available at

ftp://ftp.tandberg.com/pub/software/endpoints/mxp/f931/).

We've had fewer issues with missing audio/video on our devices since going to the newer software.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.
Views
Helpful
Replies