Views
Helpful
Replies

Name announcement on conference join

Petrus Botes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm not sure if I'm just missing this but is it possible to have name announcements when connecting to a conference.  The client is running TMS 14.3 with VCSC x7.2.2 and a MCU5320.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi.  You have entry/exit tones on 5300 MCU along with Overlaid Text indicating participant X has left/joined etc.  This can be configured under Settings>Conferences under Overload Text and Audio Notifications.  join.png

As far as somone recording there name prior to entering, and then it playing when they join the meeting, theres a service enhancement open for that request which is:CSCuc61226

Hope this helps. 

VR

Patrick

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi.  You have entry/exit tones on 5300 MCU along with Overlaid Text indicating participant X has left/joined etc.  This can be configured under Settings>Conferences under Overload Text and Audio Notifications.  join.png

As far as somone recording there name prior to entering, and then it playing when they join the meeting, theres a service enhancement open for that request which is:CSCuc61226

Hope this helps. 

VR

Patrick

Thanks for the reply.  That is exactly the information I was looking for.  Much appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: